Iron is an essential mineral that plays central roles in energy production, immune system function and neurological health.
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal function of the immune system
- 60 easy-to-swallow capsules
- The science behind IRON
- Recommendation for use
- Nutritional information
Iron is an essential component of hemoglobin, a molecule that transports oxygen to the cells of the body and myoglobin, which binds oxygen used in muscle tissues.
Iron contributes to normal:
- Cognitive function
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Oxygen transport in the body
- Function of the immune system
- And reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Iron bisglycinate is an iron amino acid chelate, providing high absorption and increased tolerability. Iron bisglycinate is claimed to have better patient compliance because of fewer gastrointestinal tract side effects.
Take 1 capsule with some liquid.
Per 1 capsule
18 mg (129%)*
* NRV: % of nutrient reference values
Ingredients: Iron bisglycinate, bulking agents (microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized corn starch), vegan capsule shell (hypromellose), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide)
Package: 60 capsules
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.